Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Whispering Sky - HDR


-- The Whispering Sky -- HDR 79 , originally uploaded by Pappu | Photography.

Me
Shot near Telok Ayer street Singapore, collection from my old archive this was taken almost a month after I bought my first DSLR this shot post won’t be a great one, at that time I was not familiar with the settings of my new toy. This time it was hard to process this to bring the actual mood what I saw.

Why can’t you try thisView Large on Black

Shot
Standard 1 exposure shot (0 EV) using 18-17mm sony lens

Process
HDR Tone mapped detail enhancer option
Two mask Hue/ Saturation Greens / yellows layer
One mask Levels layer for brightness
One mask layer Curves for contrast
Used unsharp mask (as always) on the background layer
Noise reduction
Added black strips
Manual crop

♫
The Whispering Sky

You
All comments, criticism and tips for improvements are (as always) welcome.

Me on TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment