Thursday, April 15, 2010

Too late for sunset - HDR


-- Too late for sunset -- HDR 81 , originally uploaded by Pappu | Photography.

Me
Shot @ Punggol beach in Singapore, shot this Sunday evening went along with my friends fiftymm99's Rajesh spintheday I put half of my tripod into water it was difficult for me to clean it later..

I usually never upload recent shot too early to flickr but this time every one from my group requesting me to upload this one early, I don’t know why, so this shot is dedicated to all my group members.

Why can’t you try this View Large on Black

Shot
Standard 3 exposure shot 11-18mm, on a tripod

Process
HDR Tone mapped detail enhancer option
One mask Hue/ Saturation Blues
One mask Levels layer for brightness
One mask layer Curves for contrast
Adjust shadow and highlight
Noise reduction
Added black strips


♫
Feeling the Moment


You
All comments, criticism and tips for improvements are (as always) welcome.

Me on TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment